Prime Trades | Facilitites Maintenance
Three years ago we rebranded our company and took on the Prime Brand. We have over 32 years’ experience in the design, installation and maintenance of Heating, Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems.
With customers covering all sizes and sectors it was a natural progression for the company to expand into facilities maintenance. It was this expansion that fuelled the re-branding to better reflect the multi-disciplined services offered including:
- Mobile Support Teams
- Site Based Maintenance
- Building Management Systems
- Heat Recovery
- Building Fabric Maintenance
- Fire Safety
- Security/CCTV/Intruder Systems
- Lightning Protection
- Water Treatments
- Energy Assessments
- Handyman Team
Prime Trades specialise in client and site solutions to suit all budgets, whatever the Mechanical and Electrical project.
Our team of Mechanical and Electrical experts will deliver your project completed on time and to the highest standards. Our dedication to providing first class products and exceptional customer service has allowed us to take pleasure in a high volume of repeat business and customer referrals with many of our Clients having maintenance contracts dating back over 30 plus years.
Prime Trades work with a wide range of companies (national and multi-national) covering Commercial, Industrial and Retail Markets such as:
- Government Agencies / Buildings
- Private Companies
- Industrial Factories
- Banks / Building Societies
- Computer Suites/IT Facilities
- Religious Establishments
- Schools, Colleges and Universities
- Publishers and Printers
- Social Clubs and Pubs
- NHS Hospitals
- Medical Practices/Facilities
- Dental Practices
- Veterinary Clinics
- Pharmacies and Opticians
- Car Showrooms
We survey, design, install and maintain both commercial and industrial premises.
Air Conditioning and Ventilation
We are specialists in the field and experts in the design, installation and maintenance of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems.
With a product portfolio containing equipment by many of the world's largest Manufacturers of Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems, we are sure to find a product to suit your application.
Affordable Climate Control at Your Fingertips!
We supply and install a complete range of air conditioning systems including:
- Window (through the wall type) units.
- Split Systems (Wall Mounts, Ceiling Cassettes, Ceiling Suspended, Ducted and Floor Mounted Units).
- Multi Split Systems we can install 2-8 indoor units connected to 1 outdoor unit.
- VRV/VRF with up to 64 indoor units connected to 1 outdoor unit.
We supply and install a complete range of ventilation systems by Manufacturers such as:
Domestic Gas and Plumbing Services
Free quotation to install or repair your gas boiler. Independent advice as to which boiler suits your needs. We only use well know manufactures with a proven track record of reliability.
We certify our works and we are Gas Safe registered.
Whether it be a gas boiler, waterheater, unvented cylinder or a gas fire, your appliance will be correctly serviced as specified by the manufactures instructions. We can look after your cooker and hob to make sure your appliance is safe.
Fixed priced estimates are given before the works begin so that you can budget your expenditure.
You can depend on us to carry out all types of plumbing and heating work. Our team of experts are available for emergencies and can complete the work on time and with minimal disruption to your property.
Do you want to upgrade your central heating system? Our heating engineers can install a new gas boiler for you. From fixing blocked pipes to boiler replacements, we have it all covered.
Why choose Prime Trades?
- Gas Safe Registered
- Landlord safety certificates
- Insurance works
- All of our work is guaranteed
- Free Estimates
- Certified experienced plumbers
- Friendly and honest contractors
- Professional service
If you have an emergency plumbing issue whether it’s a burst pipe or a blocked drains or leaks call us immediately. We have a great understanding of plumbing, boiler repairs, drain issues that can occur within your property.
Prime Trades are able to carry out all plumbing maintenance and repairs in your property. We carry out:
- Burst pipes
- Replacement ball valves repair and installation of unvented cylinders
- Blocked drain and sinks repair and installation of conventional cylinders radiator valves repair/replacement
- Replacement immersion all hot water issues
- Pump installation replacement water tanks
- Leaks saniflo repairs
- Waste pipe installation and repair shower repairs and replacement
- Overflow problems tap repair and installation
- All lead copper plastic and steel installation and repair
- Stop cocks
- Waste disposal repair and installation
- Toilet repairs
- Installation washing machine
- Power flushes
- Water softeners dishwasher installation
We have carried out many thousands of repairs and installations on all of the above and if you need any advice, call the office and we can discuss the best way to move forward.
- Local dedicated drainage engineers
- Experts in all aspects of drainage
- Experienced fully equipped drain and waste technicians
- One call unclogs them all
Prime Trades employ drainage technicians who specialise in all drainage and waste issues. We are fully equipped with all of the equipment used to clear stubborn blockages using the latest flushing equipment, mechanical snakes, rods and pumping equipment. We also have CCTV equipment if necessary for establishing long term issues.
We have plasterers, tilers, roofers, decorators, electricians and builders. Most of our main source of work requires these trades on a regular basis especially when fitting bathrooms.
All the above trades we use on a daily basis. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you need any form of trade – we will definitely be able to help!
Prime Roofing, Prime Trades, Prime Maintenance and Building
Call us on 0141 956 2666
Prime offers a comprehensive range of services across roofing - commercial and domestic - building, maintenance and general trades.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements.